- Updated On:
- September 22, 2019
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 4 Garages
- 335.00 m2
- Year Built: 2008
Country/summer house 335sm Beach Villa Kotsikia – 21670, built in 2008, consisting of 2 independent apartments with separate entrances and spacious playroom (semi-basement) built on a seaside plot of land totaling 2300sm.
House characteristics 335sm Beach Villa Kotsikia – 21670 (total area: 335sm)
• Playroom: 131sm, open plan living room/kitchen/dining room, fireplace, aluminum frames, storage space, 1 bedroom, bathroom, autonomous heating
• Elevated ground floor: 102sm (with an additional terrace of 30m2 with sea view), 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 WC, open plan living room/kitchen/dining room, wood-burning fireplace, autonomous heating, aluminum frames, electric shutters, door screens, unlimited sea view
• 1st floor: 102sm, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 WC, open plan living room/kitchen/dining room, wood-burning fireplace, autonomous heating, aluminum frames, electric shutters, door screens, unlimited sea view
• Total area: 2300sm, fenced
• Fully legalized under law 4178/2013
• Fruit trees such as olives, orange trees, lemon trees, pear trees, peach trees and more are thriving on the plot
• 2-seater exterior garage in a shed
• Independent warehouse 38m2.
• Large BBQ with spacious stone-built dining table, housed under a large pergola
• 2 entrance doors to the plot (from a side road as well as the road by the sea)
• Three-phase power supply
• Water supply (municipal network and drilling)
• Garden with a lawn around the house and the BBQ area
Location of 335sm Beach Villa Kotsikia – 21670
The property is located in Northern Evia, at Achladopotamos and specifically in the village of Kotsikia that faces the Aegean Sea. Within 16 nautical miles one can find the port of Skiathos.
Northern Evia is known for its dense vegetation, its splendid pine forests, its amazing beaches and crystal-clear waters. The property is surrounded by lush greenery and has direct access to the beach.
From Kotsikia Village to Achladopotamos beach there is a dirt road of 1.7klm. In the surrounding area there are many quiet and clean beaches, while the village is adjacent to the villages of Vasilika, Achladi and Agia Anna, while nearby are Limni (Evia), Edipsos and Mantoudi that allow access by ferry boat to the Sporades islands of Skiathos, Skopelos and Alonnissos.
Access to the property 335sm Beach Villa Kotsikia – 21670
1. From Athens, via Chalkida, traveling towards Northern Evia: distance 148klm.
2. From Central/Northern Greece via Arkitsa (by ferry boat heading towards Edipsos and Limni). Distance from Edipsos: 57klm.